Our cookies allow to:
• memorize the preferences entered;
• to avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as username and password;
• to analyze the use of the services, and the contents provided, to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies
1. Technical cookies
These cookies allow the correct operation of certain sections of the website.
These cookies allow the correct operation of certain sections of the website. There are two categories: persistent technical cookies and technical cookies of session.
• persistent: once you use the browser, they are not destroyed but remain up to a pre-set expiration date;
• of session: they are destroyed every time the browser is used. These cookies are sent from our domain and they are necessary in order to correctly visualize the website in relation to the technical services offered. So, they will always be used and sent, unless you changes the settings in your own browser.
2. Analytical cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the website, which will use this information on anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Internet site and make the content more interesting and relevant to users‘ wishes. These cookies collect data anonymously on the activity of users and how he/she arrived on the website. Analytical cookies are sent from the website itself or from third-party domains.
3. Cookies for the analysis of third-party services
These cookies are important in order to collect information on the use of the website anonymously, such as: pages visited, time spent, origin of the traffic, geographical origin, gender, interest, etc. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the website.
4. Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
These cookies integrate features developed by third parties in the pages of the website, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share the contents of the websire or to use third-party software (such as softwares to create maps and/or additional softwares that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from websites which are partners offering their functionality between the pages of the website itself.
5. Profiling cookies
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages respecting the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the website.
For all types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following methods:
• through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the website;
• by changing the settings in the use of third-party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the website.
Websites and third-party services
The cookie _gat is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires 10 minutes after the creation or updating. It is used to block the number of requests for analysis scripts so that the user’s visits are considered unique.
The cookie _ga is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires 2 years after creation or updating. It is used to distinguish users.
How to disable cookies by browser configuration
If you want to learn more about how the browser stores cookies while browsing, we invite you to follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
1. Mozilla Firefox
2. Google Chrome
3. Internet Explorer
4. Safari 6/7 Mavericks
5. Safari 8 Yosemite
6. Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch