Collection of personal data
The personal data which can be collected are the following:
• personal data provided in order to receive specific services (e.g. name and contact details);
• navigation data (es. IP address, site, pages visited by the user, time spent on the website and on each page, clickstream analysis, etc.). The Company does not collect this information to associate it with specific users, but it is possible to identify such users through some information or using the information collected;
• cookies i.e. Small text files that can be sent and recorded by the visited Internet sites on the user’s computer in order to be re-transmitted to the same Internet sites when the user visits them again.
Further details can be found in the Cookies Policy available on the Goldwood website.
Purpose and mthod of treatment
Personal data are processed through manual and telematic IT tools just long enough to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or uncorrect use and unauthorized access. Once collected, personal data may be processed in order to:
• perform a specific user’s request or provide the requested service;
• allow the Company to conduct surveys in order to improve the quality of the products and services provided, according to the legitimate interests of the Company;
• subject to the consent of the concerned party, send commercial and/or promotional communications about the Company’s products and services, as well as perform market research;
• subject to the consent of the concerned party, analyzing behaviour, habits and consumption propensities in order to improve products and services provided by the Company, as well as to meet specific customers’ needs;
• subject to the consent of the concerned party, communicate the data to companies connected to the Company, as well as to partner companies that may process them to send commercial and/or promotional communications on products and services of the Company, as well as perform market research;
• improve the user experience on the Company’s website. The data may be processed using spreadsheets or not and, in particular, by ordinary mail, e-mail or telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other computer channel (.e.g Internet sites, mobile app, etc.).
Connection to third-party websites
Third-party websites, accessible from this website, are under the responsibility of third parties. The Company declines all responsibility regarding requests and/or supply for personal data of third-party websites.
Data processing holder
Data processing holder is Gold Music S.r.l., with registered office in Via Ferdinando Magellano, 23 – 10090 Bruino (TO) – Email email@example.com
The data processed will be kept by the Company just enough to achieve these purposes. However, the Company may continue to store such data for a longer period, in order to be able to handle any disputes related to the provision of the service. The data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be retained by the Company from the time the user has given his consent until such consent is revoked. If that consent is revoked, data can no longer be processed for the aforementioned marketing and profilinig purposes, but they could still be stored in order to manage any disputes. The retention time of the data for marketing and profiling purposes provided by Gold Music S.r.l respect the local regulations as well as the provisions of the Authority of the Protection of Personal Data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it). The data processed to improve the user experience on Internet sites will be kept for the period of time indicated in the Cookies Policy.
Rights of the user
The following rights are recognized to the user:
• right of access, i.e. The right to obtain from the Company confirmation that data processing is currently underway and, in this case, he can get the access to that;
• right of rectification and cancellation, i.e. The right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and/or the integration of incomplete data or the deletion of data for legitimate reasons;
• right to limitation of treatment, i.e. The right to request the suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
• right to data portability, i.e. The right to receive data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit data to another data controller;
• right of opposition, i.e. The right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including data processing for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
• right to contact the competent data protection authority in case of unlawful data processing.
o exercise your rights as user, you can contact Gold Music S.r.l., Via Ferdinando Magellano, 23 – 10090 Bruino (TO) or write to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org